SITE SPECIFIC POLLUTION
PROVIDES COVERAGE FOR SPECIFIC SITES
The Site Specific Pollution Liability
(SSPL) policy provides both first and third party liability coverage
- Legal requirement to cleanup your property
- Defense costs for third party claims
- Cleanup of third party properties
- Third party property damage / bodily injury
- Natural Resource Damages (NRD)
- Optional Transportation Pollution Liability
& Non-Owned Disposal Site Liability available
EXAMPLES OF ELIGIBLE CLASSES
Beverage Mfg & Bottling
Electric & Electronic Services
Hospitals & Healthcare
Lumber & Wood
Metal Products Mfg
Nurseries & Garden Stores
Office & Housing Complexes
Paper Mills & Services
Printing & Publishing
Restaurants & Bars
Waste Treatment & Disposal
And Many More!!!
- Limits available range from $100,000 to
$10,000,000 per incident/policy aggregate
- Deductible options range from $1,000 to
$100,000 depending on revenue and limit purchased.
- Minimum premium starting at $2,000.
Our streamlined submission process allows you to submit the attached
Pollution Liability Insurance Application for low-hazard
environmental risks. If other than a low-hazard risk, we will
provide a premium indication or quotation based upon the information
provided and identify any supplemental information required. This
may include an on-site inspection or approval of an environmental
assessment prior to binding.
This is a brief outline only. Some risks are not eligible for First
Party or Historical Coverage.
The minimum premium is the base for the smallest eligible risk.
Taxes and Fees are in addition to premium. All quotes are subject to
current underwriting guidelines which are subject to change.